BABY!
Our Dr. took a sneak peek at our 16 week appointment yesterday to see if she could do an early gender read but our modest little one kept the private parts behind the placenta at all times.
We were able to see that our peanut has grown into a real baby! The picture is a little blurry but the head is on the right side and round near the top right of the picture. The curved dotted thing that goes left from the head is the back bone.
We'll know the gender and have some clearer pictures in about 3-4 weeks!
Our Dr. took a sneak peek at our 16 week appointment yesterday to see if she could do an early gender read but our modest little one kept the private parts behind the placenta at all times.
We were able to see that our peanut has grown into a real baby! The picture is a little blurry but the head is on the right side and round near the top right of the picture. The curved dotted thing that goes left from the head is the back bone.
We'll know the gender and have some clearer pictures in about 3-4 weeks!




5 comments:
Yeah! What a blessing to see! I love our pics of Brayden that early. We will keep praying that little bit shows you his/her stuff the next time! Brayden did exactly the same thing at our early attempt 17 week appointment!
Oh my gosh - already, your baby is adorable!!!! :) I cant wait to know if you are having a boy or a girl!!!! Eeeeeeeeee!! Soooo exciting!!! - Angie
Oh my gosh..I freaked when I saw the title of your blog because I thought you knew and hadn't told me yet.AHHH!!! I can't wait to know and meet this little peanut.
Love you so much.
Btw...it was me who wrote the comment not Ryan. :)
I just heard that you are expecting a little princess!!! We are so happy for you. Chris you are going to be so in love with your little girlie.
Post a Comment