Pages

11.03.2008

Really - It's a....

No more tricks, this time we know. I've been anxiously awaiting Chris to scan in our pictures but decided I could wait no more.

This morning we were able to find out the gender of our little Bambino and in fact it's a bambina. We're having a G*I*R*L!!!!!! I screamed sooooooo many times today and each scream was met with a kick from our sweetie. At least we know two things: 1. She hears. 2. She is already being exposed to the fact her mommy is very expressive!

Actually though, it appears she's be a little expressive herself. In our lengthy ultrasound this morning she was in non-stop activity. She was kicking, punching, thumb sucking, yawning, twisting, and even showed us a #1 finger....of course that has to be because she heard the news of my screaming from Saturday night and understands that Red Raiders could be #1 !!!! With all that activity she spread her legs plenty of times for the nurse and Dr. to really be certain she is a girl. It was fabulous to see soooo much activity and character. We've got a DVD and some pictures and just have to get both of them on to the computer so that soon we can add them here!

Chris's very logical next step is for us to start naming her. My very "Karen" next step was to suggest that Chris take the day off so we could go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, at least I can dream and be balanced to reality by the man I love and after all, we can go shopping tomorrow :). We don't have even one name picked so while I am sure it won't be Laverne, we've got lots of name throwing around to do before we've checked off Chris's next step. We'll keep you posted....

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

Brayden can't wait to meet his future girlfriend! Oh wait...mommy and daddy Craxton still need to meet Brayden!