Pages

3.17.2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

We're still planning to do some serious posting with updates soon but this one is time sensitive so I promised Chloe I would get it out first thing this morning since she was such a good sport during the photo shoot. Mommy and Daddy almost forgot she wasn't a doll or model because we were having so much fun. Oh...and she is a doll and prettier than a model too! (Click the pic to make me bigger)

Irish love to you all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh - Toooo Cute!!

Liza A Martin said...

So sweet!!! She is SO much prettier than a model!!

Courtney Ryan Ortiz said...

How precious! Thank you for the blog invitation. I tried to get on a few days ago and was going to ask you for access so I can see your sweet baby Chloe...

E.C. said...

Craxtons!!! She is lovely. Thanks so much for sharing the birth story and this adorable St. Pat's pic! No pushing...you lucky dogs. Congratulations and love to all of you.