Pages

8.05.2009

Drama - who?!

It should come as no surprise to anyone that around here I (k) am pegged as the "dramatic one." I also think that when someone has so much of a certain feature it makes the others around them appear to have less of that feature. Chris and now even Chloe seem to get off the drama hook. When I try to tell others a story of their drama it's often brushed off....but finally, I have proof! This is one of my new favorite pictures of Chris and Chloe:












Also, I LOVE that Chloe is soooo interested in her feet these days. Check out this sweet one:












Finally, we got a SSSWWWEEETT surprise in our mail box yesterday! Thank you, thank you Aunt Robyn for your most recent AWESOME creation. It is PERFECT for baby yoga today! Chloe and Mommy LOVE Aunt Robyn and her creative gifts!















Have a great weekend! I know we will...60 degree weather here we come...with our snow jackets.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FINALLY!!! I was beginning to think I was never going to see new pictures of my beautiful granddaughter!