Little did we know that we'd jump start the month with a mandatory 3 day vacation. Chris's new company required that employees take a three day vacation which actually leads up to Labor Day meaning Chris isn't working from Wednesday through Monday. Needless to say, we're enjoying the extra family time and our little stay-cation. I'll have more to post on our family adventures soon...but for now, a little catch up!
Chloe loves being outside:
And going on walks:
She's doing great with food. Below is post-peaches. She HATES apples, LOVES sweet potatoes and avocados, and likes peaches. I really enjoy making baby food...in fact keep telling the hubs that I want a peach orchard to make my own peach baby food every day. The house smells sooooo yummy when making peaches!
Also we had a nice visit with Grandpa and Grandma Ann last weekend:



1 comment:
So sweet.
Hope you guys loved your Staycation!!!
Give her squeezes from us.
Post a Comment