

To see them in chronological order go here: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71362&id=710737489&l=17e40bf129
At 8 months Chloe:
- is crawling like crazy
- is pulling herself up on anything
- is a sweet little cuddle bug in the mornings
- is super talkative
- is eating lots of solids
- is picking up and feeding herself cereal puffs
- is starting with some separation anxiety
- laughs really hard at random things
- still loves the bathtub
- rolls around a lot when I am changing her diaper
- still kisses only Mommy :)
- is sleeping through the night like a champ and taking two daytime naps
- is interested in everything Mommy does
- gets so excited when Dada comes home
- loves to crinkle paper....hello Christmas!!!
- loves to swing and imitates me saying weeeeeee
I know I'm missing a few things but we LOVE this age. I know I say that each month but she is so responsive to us and her personality is really blossoming. I can't hold, hug, or kiss her enough. I know one day I'll really value babysitters or time for myself but for now I'm still sad when her naps feel too long or when I am away from her. I'm trying so hard to treasure each precious second yet they slip away soooo fast. We're looking forward to her meeting her cousin Paxton next week and then we'll be in full Christmas mode!
Happy 8 months Chloe. We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment