I'm behind on my posting and probably will be for the next month. Sorry. If it makes you feel better, dear blog stalkers, I'm behind on everything right now. No Christmas cards, haven't watched Elf with the hubs, don't have any decorations up other than the tree, haven't made a single Christmas cookie (I can hear Martha Stewar...err...my Mother's gasp from here), and we've passed the online shopping deadline for gifts and we aren't done which means I'll be battling the holiday madness with an active 9 month old. Joy.SO, to be short and sweet, our cupcake has passed another month. She's still a peanut at only 16.5 pounds landing her squarely in the 12%. I love love love this age. She is sooooo into me right now that I can make her laugh, squeal, jump, dance, or kiss me with just little looks that we know as our own language. I'm behind on things because honestly, I'm playing all day long. This stage is going so fast and I want to soak up every moment of it. When Chris asked if I wanted to hire a babysitter to come hang out with Chloe during the day so I could get some of my list done I about fainted. I can't imagine paying someone to do a job I want to do all day long and don't even consider a job. So the to do list gets longer with only the "must do today" things getting done. I figure I have the rest of my life to have a clean house, perfect holiday cards, and all that silly stuff. For now, I'm soaking it up. Here's her monthly bear picture....and I'll try my best to get some more posts up soon but be warned that we'll be slim until 2010. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=71362&id=710737489&l=17e40bf129
No comments:
Post a Comment