Since everyone is always soooooo concerned that I'm not feeding our little cupcake I decided if I blogged several food related (see previous) blogs that maybe you'd be convinced. But in case two trips in one day to Chic-fil-a didn't convince you. Here's some more examples. Before you judge me for our lack of health around here this isn't the norm, which is why I thought it was super cute. So hold your judgements and see cupcake eating a few more times below:We have stock in Chipotle. Looks like it was a good choice based on future generations:
While watching the world cup, Chris and I stepped into the kitchen to prepare lunch. Cupcake was with us at first but ran off...followed by silence. Any parent knows what that means: She got into something. This time it was the chips. She was in junk food heaven. Check out her chow down and cheering for the soccer game:
This is kind of "off topic," but it's the only way I knew to get hold of you...and I want to THANK YOU for the absolutely darling card you and Chloe brought to us at the farm stand today! We were so busy when you were there, I didn't want to take the time to open it -- but believe me, we all got a huge kick out of it! Absolutely darling. Thank you for the thank you!
3 comments:
i just adore her little face! she just makes me smile every time i see her! must be why you are always smiling- cause she is such a blessing!!!
Yum Yummmmm that burrito was Deelicious! I'm a believer that she enjoys her food!
This is kind of "off topic," but it's the only way I knew to get hold of you...and I want to THANK YOU for the absolutely darling card you and Chloe brought to us at the farm stand today! We were so busy when you were there, I didn't want to take the time to open it -- but believe me, we all got a huge kick out of it! Absolutely darling. Thank you for the thank you!
Jo at Angel Valley Farm
Post a Comment