Sues is about what it sounds like when Cupcake says "shoes." For months now she has been obsessed. She goes in our closet and pulls out her favorite pairs. She also likes to try her own on for fun...even the ones that don't quite fit. She notices when other babies don't wear shoes. She notices when toddlers have shoes untied. She notices if a shoe has a scuff and says "Uh-oh" while pointing (That's fun while in line at the grocery). Basically, she LOVES shoes. And, it is probably no surprise that she comes by it honest.
Imagine my thrill when she finally learned to walk around in shoes much too big! I was preparing our picnic lunch (love the weather right now!) and she came in saying "Mommy cute sues!!!"I'm not clear on whether she was saying my shoes were cute or that she was cute in her shoes but I couldn't resist snapping a picture of my precious, shoe-loving, princess (albeit it was horrible lighting in the kitchen at 11am)!!!
4 comments:
Sooooo cute! I remember when Guy use to like to wear our shoes! Such a great age of discovery!
Oh she is adorable!
Brayden loves to do that too in Danny's size 15 shoes :)
This is SOO perfect! OMG. I love it!! She is such a cutie pie and just like her mama in soo many ways!
I love it! I can just see Robyn and Charlotte trying out my shoes. She is discovering so much and enjoying it all. Have fun! Love, Sally
Post a Comment