I'm back tracking but I didn't want to forget to post about Aunt Charlotte's visit! Charlotte and Justin spent their spring break on a road trip from Kentucky to be here with us. It was SO fun to see them. They cooked us an amazing dinner one night, we hit the outlet malls, we ventured downtown so they could try some of our favorite airstream trailer dinner spots, got pedicures, shopped boutiques, played wii, talked basketball (March madness was kicking off), and had a GREAT week. It was so nice to have family here to visit us.
I can't forget to mention that Cupcake's highlight was that Aunt Charlotte got up much earlier than any student should have to function to come visit our gym class. For weeks following it wasn't the same with just Mommy there. Thanks again for coming to gym Aunt Charlotte!
We enjoyed meeting Justin and look forward to seeing them again in a little over a month!
Thanks again for spending your spring break with us!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment