What did thriving look like today?
- She practiced breathing for us and seeing her lungs go up and down was so beautiful!
- She grabbed her toes and pulled them to her cheeks. Cutie!!!
- She made kissing/fish lips. See:

I LOVE the dramatic hand to the forehead pose here:
I'm in love! And I'm not alone. Cupcake carried these pictures around as long as I would let her. Later I found them on the Hubs desk positioned so he could see them all day long. She looks so much like Cupcake to us and we're getting so so so excited to meet her. Any suggestions for what her blog name should be? Cupcake is taken :).



3 comments:
Cup-CAKE
Cutie-PIE!
wow! that is amazing they look almost like twins!!! Cant wait to meet her :) love, r
They do have some similar features - I think I see her hair wavy - wonder how that will be the same or different - such a precious life - this is so exciting!
Post a Comment