There are lots of old wives tales that come with children from pregnancy to beyond. One that I have commonly been "told" about 2nd children is that they do not talk as much or as soon because the older child talks for them. It makes sense. Cupcake is soooo chatty that getting a word in will take some determination from Cutie Pie. But....like most wives tales...they may or may not be true. In this case, I'm pretty sure that Cutie Pie will be up to the task of getting her words in too. Here she is "talking" to the animals on her jumper. She also "talks" like this at dinner if the rest of us are talking and not giving her the attention she wants. I didn't think it was possible but I feel like even more talking, chatting, and general noise making surround me even more in a day. Ahhhh girls. :) Good thing the hubs is not a man of many words!
8 months ago



1 comment:
Adorable!!!
Post a Comment