Pages

5.17.2012

Dedicated

 In 1 Samuel 1:27-28 Hannah dedicates her son to the Lord:
" I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there."

Our church does a similar process for babies and a few weeks ago, the Hubs and I publicly dedicated our sweet Cutie Pie to the Lord. Here are a few pictures: 

Cutie Pie, at 6 months, wearing my baptismal gown. It was so sweet on her and I plan to keep it for the next generation!
 

During her dedication she fell asleep in Papa's arms. She just snuggled right in and dozed off while we all prayed over her. 
 

Here's one group shot though neither of the girls is smiling. Fail.


How sweet it was to have some close friends and a few family members pray over our sweet girl and dedicate her to the Lord. She is His, not ours. We love you Cutie Pie and we pray you'll know the Lord. We're committed to do what we can to teach you about His abundant love for YOU!

No comments: