First we headed to Tonia's house to "get cowed up" and take a few pictures. Tonia's daughter Jasmine was a cow for her first halloween so she was kind enough to let Chloe borrow her outfit for the adventure.
Then our "herd" headed to Chic-fil-a. As we were all getting out of our cars, I see this girl in the drive-thru line taking pictures of our crew with her i-phone. She rolled down the window and asked if she could tweet about us. Soooo funny! Once inside we all got free meals and the older kiddos got to play. It was AWESOME. Chic-fil-a really is my fast food fav!
Enjoy these pictures and as always, click for a larger view.



1 comment:
Karen - don't know for sure if you remember me, but I knew you growing up! Your Mom and I just hosted a baby shower together for Jennifer Frazier! Your Mom sent me your blog and it is so adorable!! Of course your Mom talks about Chloe alot!!! You both are adorable!!!! I'll be keeping up with your blog!
Love, Malinn Saxe
Post a Comment