We started by going to a baby day showing at the movie theater. We saw Where The Wild Things Are. Then we decided to go on a long walk to get frozen yogurt at a new place in our neighborhood (only for Chris and I!). On the way back, we stopped at the park for some fun. Chloe LOVES being outside and this time of year we actually can enjoy the outdoors without sweating like crazy. We introduced her to the park swing which she loves and then we just let her play on the turf and watch the bigger kids run around. Here are some pictures, click for a larger view. When she has her head down she is trying to crawl. She'll put her head down, think for a few minutes, push up and rock, then fall over and laugh. It is so darn cute and has made me remember to laugh at myself when I stumble!
In the meantime please pray for my Brudder and Kari! My nephew is due any day and Kevin has the flu! He's on meds but we're praying the baby won't come until they are well. I'll be so sad for my Brudder if he can't be at Kari's side for the delivery.



2 comments:
how cute! she really looks like you a lot in the close up pic! where is the new yogurt place? i LOVE frozen yogurt!!! do tell~
ooooh how adorable! I love that she can already laugh at herself. I think thats one of the best qualities we can have in life!
Post a Comment