We wrapped up our Halloween festivities with a bang yesterday and today! Chris came home with treats for his girl's yesterday. For as long as we've been married Chris is AWESOME about bringing me flowers, dropping me little notes, and doing other RAR's (Random Acts of Romance). I just LOOOOVEEE that he is now including Chloe in that. He came home with a beautiful and festive bouquet for me and a bunch of colorful balloons for Chloe. They were her first balloons and she was so curious and ultimately in love with them.
This morning we had breakfast together and then carved a pumpkin in our back yard. I gave in and used a stencil so it was half cheating, I'll confess.
Then we set up camp in the front yard with hot dogs, chips, cupcakes and candy for us, the neighbors, and trick or treaters. Of course our little cupcake LOVED seeing all the people and costumes. We even managed to get all the kids on our street together for a picture.
I can't believe how fast time flies. Last Halloween I barely had a bump and was just days away from finding out the gender of our baby....
This year, we loved dressing HER as our little lady bug....



1 comment:
so much fun!!!!
she looks so cute as a ladybug girl!
Post a Comment