It's a big day around here.
Paxton Robert McNally was born this evening at 9:43. He's 7lbs, 7oz, 21inches long. Kari had a fever when he was born so he's in the NICU right now. Please say a prayer for him and Kari and Kevin.
Also, we'll never forget the day that Chloe really started crawling since it is my nephew's birthday. She's been trying for weeks but today has really started to take off. Guess that means we've got to baby proof. Especially because so far she went to the garbage pail, a stack of dirty diapers, and then an outlet. Marvelous.
We've got a video and I'm ashamed to admit she's wearing a disposable diaper in the first crawl video. LARGE GASP OF HORROR! I mis-guessed on when to do laundry today and had to use the back ups. I'll have cute crawling videos in her bumGenius soon enough :).
Enjoy:
8 months ago



2 comments:
Such a cutie! Brayden went for the electrical plugs first thing too!
Yea! Go Chloe!
Post a Comment