Last weekend though, it was a different story. Cupcake got in with Mommy. She initially insisted on being in my arms. I washed her hair, scrubbed her body, and then tried to shave my own legs with one hand while holding her. I couldn't manage so I put her down slowly and stooped to her level to show her it was ok. Then I slowly inched my way up while she checked it all out. Daddy brought her one of her tub crayons and I urged her to color while I finished up.
Color is an understatement.
Cupcake colored, erased, and colored some more! She colored while I shaved and while I conditioned my hair. Then she kept on coloring when I got out and Daddy got in. Daddy finished and she was still working on her art. Daddy turned off the water and she STILL wanted to color. Needless to say she warmed right up to the shower by way of crayons.
And she's asked to shower every day since....



2 comments:
woo hoo for showers!! so much fun. This picture is darling of her.
I loved those bath crayons as a kid! :) I think I would still love them now....CUTE!
Post a Comment