Pages

3.20.2011

Two!

I'm the worst blogger these past few but all important weeks. Yikes! I'll get caught up, I will!

Cupcake is 2!

Her actual birthday was during the week so it was a sweet day for the Hubs and I to do our own celebrating with our precious little one. We went into her room with a balloon on her birthday morning and she was thrilled! Daddy made yummy waffles for breakfast. Then we got dressed in her sweet birthday outfit from her Aunt Sheri and Uncle Ken and headed to gym. At the end of the class everyone sang for her special day. We had lunch with Daddy on our back patio and really had a sweet day of family time in honor of her 2nd birthday.

Here's a few things we don't want to forget about our cupcake at 2:

She is FULL of energy. She loves to play pretend, sing songs, learn more sign language, help in the kitchen, help with anything really, read books, color, play with stickers, play with baby dolls, play outside, go down slides, swing, try daring things, swim, and go on "adventures." She is a mostly good eater but her favorites are fruit, peas, O's cereal, mac and cheese, applesauce, yogurt, and popcorn. She is still a fabulous sleeper clocking 11-12 hours at night and 2-3 nap hours a day. She loves routine and knowing what to expect. She loves to snuggle with us in bed in the morning...for about 5 minutes. Then she loves to read. She loves tea parties. She doesn't like new environments right away....it takes her time to warm up. She doesn't love when other people (anyone besides the hubs and I) crowd her space, hug her, or kiss her too much. She puts up with it with most people....but she doesn't like it and I like that she's partial to us :). She wants to potty train, mommy isn't ready. She loves real babies especially Baby Dawson and her new Baby cousin Kel-girl. She doesn't have her 2 year molars yet but we are working on them. She loves a reason to put on a band-aid but hates boo-boos.

I know I probably missing some things but since I'm going to be better at blogging, I am sure I'll get to them! Most of all, Cupcake, WE LOVE YOU!!! We are so excited to tackle age 2 with you. I can't imagine anything being terrible about you so here's to TERRIFIC TWOS!!!!

In her birthday outfit making faces:



With her Daddy:

1 comment:

Sally said...

Looks like Cupcake is having fun wearing her birthday outfit. Sweet pictures! Its fun to hear of all she likes to do and eat. Can't believe she is two! Love, Sally