Pages

2.08.2012

Somethings she says

A little blurry but still sooo sweet! She has recently been asking for me to put her hair on top of her head...

I always think I should blog a few of the cute things she is saying and then I don't. So before too much time goes by and really for my own memory here's some of the favorites:

She used to (has already grown out of it) call Elephants: "Ef-a-lents"

When she wants to do something she says: "I a ...." So turning a light on "I a turn the light on."

One day she noticed the Hubs and I playing footsie under the table (we're still crazy in love even if we do have a load of diapers in the wash and spit up on both of us). She said: "Why your feet hugging?"

The hubs is always the prince and Cupcake is the princess. While listening to Sleeping Beauty's Once Upon a Dream song in the car Cupcake instructed me not to sing as it was just for her and Daddy. Then when the chorus chimes in she permits me to sing too.

She still calls all dips: ketchup, salsa, ranch dressing, queso, cream cheese, etc. "dip, dip"

When she wants something she says: "Please I have...."

When you offer her food that she doesn't want she very succinctly and matter of fact says :"No Tanks"

She loves to sing. Frosty the Snowman currently tops the list. She also likes to sing the Rug Time song from Sid the Science Kid.

I love her! Even when I occasionally have to ask for a talking time out so I can think straight I still love her. What will I do when her little voice becomes a big voice?!

No comments: