Pages

8.10.2012

August...what, what?

Oh...hello August. Nice to see you, I think. I'm not really sure where our June or July went but since we are here all I can do is try to catch up. Hang in there with me!


After the Hubs had a 2 week stint in Europe we were more than ready for our long anticipated family trip to the beach. We survived a 14 hour road trip that should have taken 10 and arrived just in time for a tropical storm. Our dreams of whitesand beaches had been replaced with double red flags, high tides, and a full day stuck inside our well decorated (not for kids) beach house. Luckily it only lasted a day and we had a fabulous week.

Both girls loved the beach and with the exception of two small splinters on Cupcakes feet. We have nothing but sweet beach memories.

I'm still sorting through all the pictures but here are a few favorites:

Family fun - June 2012


Cutie Cousins on the porch itching for some beach time:


Exploring the waves with Dad:


Serious cute. This is such an acurate snapshot of our life right now....two sisters who LOVE each other and are so happy to be together anywhere.


This little one loved the sand. She's so curious it was fun to explore the wonders of sand!


Gigi helps Cutie Pie splash in the water. She loved the water even more than the sand.


Squint. On the right. In the hat. It's Papa. It's not that he's anti-social. He just LOVES being out in the ocean.

I'll do my best to catch up in the coming weeks....I hope you are enjoying your summer as much as we are!

No comments: