What?
You mean you don't take pictures EVERY single day of school and post them to your blog?
Of course I won't be taking pictures every single day but I couldn't resist a little 2nd day of school photo shoot because Gigi made Cupcake a sweet little school outfit that we were so excited to wear the 2nd day of school. It has little fairies on the shirt so Cupcake had to have braids in her hair just like fairies do!
Day 2 of school - a success! She got to go to Spanish class too which is of particular interest/excitment right now. She loved telling her teacher that Gigi used to teach school but now she sews her clothes.
Thanks Gigi for making this sweet fairy outfit!
7 months ago



1 comment:
Muy bonita, pastelilla! (May need to check with her teacher about my Espanol.) Anyways, love-love that jumbo ric-rac! I've got a soft spot for those kind of things.
Post a Comment