Pages

10.31.2012

Pumpkin patch


You know we live in Texas when our pumpkin patch pictures, taken in mid-October, include shorts, sweat, and ice cream. But regardless of the weather I didn't want the season to pass without a trip to our favorite pumpkin patch. The hubs was out of town and I was so thankful that my Mom was willing to come spend part of the time with us. While she was here we decided we'd spend a morning at the pumpkin patch. She was here for Cupcake's pumpkin trip so it seems appropriate that she would be here for Cutie Pie's too. Here are some of the pictures:

Cutie Pie got to ride her first pumpkin patch train...mom squeezed in too!


Just like Big Sister, Cutie Pie rides the pumpkin tractor:


Cupcake's annual tractor picture: 

Here is Cupcake's first tractor picture (2009):

Cupcake was able to do the mini-corn field maze this year and she got to the finish bell!

Peeking sisters:

Gigi and Cutie Pie after our picnic lunch. 

And since Halloween has come up faster than I can stay on top of blogging, here is a picture from this morning on our way out the door to school:


Happy Halloween! Costume pictures to follow one day....

1 comment:

Shannon Boyer said...

I LOVE LOVE her pigtails! You need to do that everyday!