Pages

4.06.2009

Newborn pics

I can't believe how fast time is going by...this week Chloe will be 4 weeks old! WOW!! I feel like we just left the hospital. Maybe that's because we've been back on more than one occasion since her birth. We're still monitoring blood pressure and it's still higher than they want. Ugg. Chris's Mom was here this weekend and on Saturday my pressures dropped all day to the 110's over 80's. I was sooooo excited. Then today they were right back up. Come back SALLY! Chloe and I miss you!

Tomorrow Chloe and I have a real adventure! We recently visited our friend and wedding photographer Laura Kay Wootan for some newborn pictures of Chloe. She is an extremely talented photographer and we absolutely LOVE her work. Tomorrow Chloe and I are driving to her studio in San Marcos to pick our prints and I have no idea how I will ever be able to pick! Laura posted one sneak peak shot on her blog that I thought was awesome but know that I'll have other favorites too. Here's a link to the post on Laura's blog of Chloe's sneak peak:
http://www.thesmilehouseblog.com/?p=736

More to come soon....

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Chloe is so sweet! Sweeter than sweet. I love that you used the Craxton family newborn blanket in the photo ;-) Soo adorable!

Kristin said...

WOW! she looks like the perfect little doll that she is! it was GREAT seeing yall today!