At her one month appointment our pediatrician mentioned that she thought Chloe was sensitive or dramatic. We have NOOOO idea where she'd get that from :).
Anyway, part of how we see that playing out is that she is particularly unsure and sensitive to new things we introduce to her. When I first put her in the bouncer chair she screamed. After a few days in a row, I got five great minutes out of her. A few weeks after that, she actually fell asleep in the bouncer chair she loves it so much. This pattern continues with each new thing...including her swing. But as this video shows, she is finally content here too....and she even fell asleep in this once too. I'll post pictures of that later but for now a slightly dizzy-ing but precious video of our Swinging Chloe! (not that kind of "swinging").
8 months ago



1 comment:
whoa, i think I am carsick. Thanks for the post! Love seeing her in action.
Post a Comment