Two weeks ago my Mom came to town for a visit. While she was here, Cheri and Courtney came to visit. Cheri was my Mom's college room mate. I very clearly remember around Christmas of 1991, we stopped through Kentucky while Cheri's family was visiting her Mom to meet the newest addition to their family - Courtney. She was 4 months old then and ADORABLE! I loved all her little outfits and loved that Aunt Cheri let me hold and play with her!
Flash forward to June 2009. That adorable baby is now a beautiful almost-18 year old. I felt so old when the adorable baby I once held was now holding MY BABY!!! Cheri and Courtney also brought Chloe some PRECIOUS outfits dressing her literally head to toe! I was so excited for the cute clothes picked out by sweet friends! Below I'll include pictures of a few of the outfits and one from their visit. Thanks again guys!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment