8 months ago
6.12.2009
Chloe's room...unveiled
I know I've been TERRIBLY slow in getting these pictures posted but in all honesty it's because we just weren't done with her room when Chloe showed up early! Crack-team style or Crack-time as Chris's high school friends call it...runs late at best. SO when Chloe came early we were surprised on all fronts. Needless to say her room was one of the things that we had not finished. But we've finally got it set up and while the pictures hardly do it justice, we love her little room! Our sweet friend Stephanie sewed the curtain, dust ruffle, bumper, and chair cushion. They look FABULOUS. I can't thank you enough, Steph!!! Really, the pictures don't do her awesome work enough justice so consider this your official invite to come see Chloe's room in person! For those who are further away...this will give you a mental idea until you can make it here! Enjoy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE it and can't wait to see it in person!
It was so good to come over and see it all...
Just sooo cute and so Chloe
xoxo's
Karen it is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats... we still have some painting to do in Kiley's room and she's older than Chloe :)
Post a Comment