Chloe was precious in the snow. She'd look up to see the white fluffy stuff and squint really hard as if I was pouring water in her face. Then she'd realize it wasn't quite that intense and open her eyes really wide as if trying to take it all in. Then a snowflake would land on her and she'd squint really tight again. I have absolutely know idea where this one extreme to another drama could be coming from...
Over Christmas when we went from Kentucky to Indiana Chloe got to see her first REALLY BIG snow...like a true white Christmas snow! I'm glad she got to see both. Though she won't remember either they made for some super cute snow pictures. Check out Chloe in her white Christmas. (And special thanks to Gigi for the jacket. I almost didn't think we needed one!)



1 comment:
beautiful pictures :)
Post a Comment