Pages

5.04.2010

Heavenly Haven

Our sweet little cupcake rarely cries anymore. It's so strange to think that a year ago it was such a HUGE part of her day and now I can count on my hands how many times she cries in a week. I have to say I love that the tears have been replaced with sign language or just calling our name when she wakes up and so on. Communicating with her is so much sweeter then the crying/guessing game.

That said, one time that she cries EVERY week is Sunday morning. When we drop her off at church in her room, Heavenly Haven, she ALWAYS cries. It makes it sooooo hard for me to leave her. Since the rest of her cries during the week are for getting hurt or the occasional misunderstanding it's hard to know that this one is because she is sad. However, I do want her to know and love Jesus. I also believe that in her room they are focused at teaching about Him at a level that she can grasp. So, tears or not this is something we will do. It's best for all of us.

The picture was taken by her sweet teacher who volunteers every Sunday. Shout out of big THANKS to all the volunteers that make Sunday special for our Cupcake. During the service they play, they snack, and then they have a song time and learn one verse (a condensed and simple version of a longer one!). During the song time Chloe put this bucket on her head and started to dance! Isn't she a doll?
So, picture proof that once we are gone she is having fun! Not to mention we really do appreciate the sweet teachers in her room. We are so thankful to have people willing to give up an extra hour of their Sunday mornings to share about Jesus with our Cupcake while we go to church and learn too.

No comments: