Pages

5.19.2010

Takin' it up a notch

I have several things to post soon. We're surrounded by boxes with only a POD more on the way. Soooo picture taking and blogging have been a bit on the back burner. I'll get caught up soon, promise.

In the meantime, this was an easy quick update. A few months ago Brudder, Sissy, and Pax sent along this video:




We were thrilled and watched it several times. Then, because I always tease my Brudder about how he is meat and potatoes (plain, predictable, and safe) I loosely mentioned that they were sans emotion. If you watch it again they barely crack a smile.

Flash forward to yesterday. I got this:



Needless to say, the hubs and I were rolling laughing over here.

This was King Ranch Chicken with habaneros, bro. Thank you! We loved it and love you guys!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

sweet friend that was AWESOME!!! :)

Shannon Boyer said...

I love it! Hilarious and Pax is adorable!