Pages

6.10.2010

Big Show at The Little Gym

I can't even believe that Gigi has been here all week and I didn't even get one picture of her with Chloe. I am sorry Gigi!! You will have to speak up next time so your modesty doesn't leave me without pictures of you with Chloe.
We had a busy week and have a busy weekend ahead but I wanted to post a quick few pictures from Chloe's End of Season Show at The Little Gym. She had a great spring season there and it was so fun to have Gigi in town for her final show day. We were excited for Chloe's first recital :).

Here we are during warm-up and introductions:


Then, cupcake gives her teacher a high five!




Later we practice "freezing" during our warm-up time.



Chloe loves to explore on the bars during "explore time" but her favorite is the balance beam.



Ms. Leah presents Chloe with her first ribbon!! Yay Chloe! We are so proud of you for a great season!

3 comments:

Shannon Boyer said...

So cute! I love the pigtails!!!

Amy said...

Yay, Chloe! We love Little Gym, too! Adam did it in Colorado Springs and it was so good for him. In fact, today he put on his LG shirt to wear to school!

KMcNally said...

Love her hair!