She hasn't see her dress....she doesn't know that her beloved Daddy figure has a locket for her...and really she doesn't even have a full concept of how close it is....ONE WEEK AWAY. But, practicing is fun enough for now and I have to say I love how precious she looks running around like a total maniac in prissy little rollers. I imagine a life full of such juxtapositions. Before you go postal on me with loving the rollers and dolling up my 2 year old...we aren't entering any beauty pageants and I wouldn't do this to her if she didn't herself LOVE it. Let the count down begin....7 days.
For those who are newer Crack Addicts and gasping at our excitement for Halloween, here is a post from last year on why we celebrate. Happy Halloween!



1 comment:
I am laughing at the sponge rollers! Its amazing to me that she doesn't mind them and proudly displays them. Can't wait to see where this is going......
Post a Comment