Pages

12.24.2012

Preschool program

About 6 years ago I went to the Preschool Christmas program of our ring bearer, Aiden. He was PRECIOUS! It was a world un-familiar to me as I was newly married and not close to having children of my own...at least I didn't feel like it was close. Flash forward to this week when we all got dressed and ready to go to Cupcake's 1st Preschool Christmas program at the very church I visited all those years ago. Wow! Time really does fly!

Cupcake was very excited for her show and asked MANY times to be sure Daddy would be there too. I realized a few things: 
1. My girl is looking more like me. (Don't you think, Mom?!)
2. My girl LOVES a performance. 
3. My girl takes learning the hand motions VERY seriously. 
4. My girl is radiant, sweet, and beautiful. 
5. My girl makes me sooooo proud. 

They sang 2 songs with their age group and 3 songs with the whole school. Our video cameras are ill-equipped for such events as these. We're working on it. In the meantime here are a few pictures. 

Cupcake and a few favorite friends from class. 


Tiny Little Baby song


4 calling birds from 12 Days of Christmas


9 ladies dancing from 12 Days of Christmas


Also, they sang Feliz Navidad and shook some serious hips to the Spanish tune!

They concluded with We Wish You a Merry Christmas....and on that note, We wish you the same! We'll be logging off for a few days to enjoy our sweet girls in this joyous season. 

1 comment:

Sally said...

Wish I could have seen and heard her.....how precious!