Pages

3.29.2013

A special birthday

 Remember these two precious babies?

Well here they are 4 years later....

I feel like I've blinked. Joshua is growing into an amazing little boy. He is thoughtful, fun, energetic, creative, and loves to be with friends. It is so dear that after all these years these two are still very special friends. Joshua wanted to celebrate his birthday at Sea World this year and invited one friend....our Cupcake to join the fun. How could we turn down the offer? We had an awesome weekend with our friends. I managed to get a few pictures on my phone but hold even sweeter memories in my heart.






Happy Birthday, Joshua! Thanks for sharing your special weekend with us!

1 comment:

Sally said...

What a fun place to be - I love Sea World - so clean and the kids are fascinated by the animals and shows. Extra special to be with Joshua and family.