Pages

5.13.2009

Play date with Joshua

Last week Chloe had her first play date with Joshua. Joshua's Mommy and I first met at Gateway and more recently were pre-natal yoga buddies. I've always enjoyed hanging out with Kristi so it was awesome to see our new little bundles of joy have so much fun together. We put them on a blanket on the floor and it was obvious they really knew another baby was there. Joshua makes lots of adorable noises and Chloe would look at him and make these grunts as if she was trying to mimic him. Then she'd just smile. Joshua kept reaching out and touching Chloe's hair. He has a more normal head of hair or lack of so I guess Chloe's full head of hair was interesting to him. Anyway, we had such a fun afternoon and can't wait for Joshua and Kristi to come over and play again!






2 comments:

Sarah George said...

Oh my gosh so cute!
Karen, okay girl our voices sound kinda the same on camera...that's crazy!!

She's soo adorable and love her smile.

Robyn said...

haha, the hair one makes me laugh!