For those of you who saw the title and thought of a particular soap opera...you're busted! We did not plan, think about, or even know that these names also belong to two of the hip 20-somethings on the Y&R.
I've been meaning to post this video for some time now....it's from Chloe's play date (or at this age mom talk time about newborns) with Lily. Lily is the daughter of our sweet friends Brian and Liza. They live in our neighborhood within walking distance (though I confess that only Brian, Liza and Lily have done said walk). They also are cloth diapering (woo hoo for earth friendly friends), go to our church, and in general its super fun to have our girls soooo super close in age. Lily is a precious doll baby and Chloe, Chris and I look forward to many more fond memories with this dear family!
7 months ago



2 comments:
that is really gonna be worth some leverage when they are in high school! super cute!
Aren't they the cutest pair?I know we are biased, but come on...have you ever seen cuter babies?
Post a Comment