Pages

4.17.2009

Sweet Friday

This morning was a dark and rainy morning. It was the kind of rain that is heavy enough to hear it's drumming pattern on the roof without being a huge thrashing storm. So I pulled Chloe into bed with me for some cuddle time. We listened to the rain, I sang some lullabies and Chloe cooed along as best she could. It was such a sweet morning that I could temporarily forget that I haven't had more than three consecutive hours of sleep in 5 weeks, that my house is a wreck, and that the groceries in our fridge resemble that of a college aged male. In fact I'd almost call it a perfect morning except we were missing one huge thing...CHRIS. Thank goodness it's Friday and we're about to have the whole weekend with our favorite guy.

Speaking of Chris, last weekend he gave Chloe her first bottle. It was so sweet and sexy too to see him share in the precious moments of feeding her. She is so content when eating that I'd been anxious for Chris to have his chance to share a "meal" with her...just the two of them. Of course I was right there with the camera to catch the moment on film :). I LOVE the way she's looking at him. I know the feelings of trust, security, love, and attraction she feels in his arms. I never imagined sharing my man could be so dear...but its obvious, Chloe loves her Daddy and I know just how that feels!!!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is sooo sweet!

Liza A Martin said...

aww. i'm crying. with awesome hubby's like ours, how could they not be daddy's girls?!

Sarah George said...

So sweet...you'll treasure these moments my friend.
Can't wait to see you.
love you
sarah