Pages

1.18.2010

Camp Karen

Just a quick post for my blog readers in camp Karen. The first is me with my Dad's Mom probably in 1981. The second is Chloe with my Mom! Click the pictures for larger views. I'm still not sure how anyone is in Camp Karen...the resemblance is just sooo little but I know some people really think Chloe looks like me. So here you go:














My Mom made a quick trip to Austin and we had so much fun. I just LOVE having my Mom for a visit. It's so hard to decide between time with my Mom and free babysitting to go on dates and run errands. I think we got a good balance of both. And my hip Mom wore her slouch boots to church on Sunday and played Beatles Rock band with us. If I didn't make her laugh she was killer on the drums. We also had a swinging contest (video to follow soon). Chris was supposed to be the judge but of course didn't want to "choose" a winner. Chloe loves her Gigi and Callie too!

More updates coming soon!


2 comments:

Liza A Martin said...

You are crazy if you don't think that Chloe looks like you. i am camp Karen all the way!!

Kristin said...

she's a pretty good mix of both of you..... what cute pics!!!