Pages

2.08.2010

Video Slammer Jamma

They're no Avitar...but they are some video updates from the Crack Team:

Perhaps the Olympics should adopt Mother/Daughter sycronized swinging. As for the obnoxious barking lab in the backdrop of this fine athletic moment...I have no words.



Chloe makes her Mama proud. She actually dances all the time now...even when my cell phone rings. Girl has rhythm! Two words: Beat it.




During our recent family trip to San Antonio we visited one of our favorite restaurants La Fogata. We've been going to La Fogata anytime we were in the San Antonio area since before we were married. We LOVE it. They have fabulous drinks, authentic and tasty food, ambiance, ambiance, ambiance, and they even have a live mariachi band that will play at your table for a donation. Of course the hubs never donated and we just listened in on other tables. I should be clear that I wasn't begging or even asking for the table side serenade. I just think the record should state that the hubs always politely declined their offer. Flash forward to this year...our favorite restaurant, the yummy drinks, the tasty food, the ambiance, and our friend the trumpet man. He stopped by our table and said something about happy song for your daughter. Next thing I know the hubs is digging in his wallet and here is what Chloe got:



And, for one of my top blog stalkers (you know who you are) you aren't the only one that thought I was taking your picture when in fact I was taking a video! Notice me in the background trying to let Mr. Trumpet Man know that he can stop posing...it's a video!!



Finally, the one that Gigi can't live another moment without...she walks. And as a nod to her dear Uncle Brudder she has her tongue out in all it's glory...or concentration...or something. Anyway, she's our precious active monkey and she LOVES to take steps between her Dada and I.

2 comments:

KMcNally said...

Wow! Are little girl is walking!!! :)

Kari

Shannon Boyer said...

Adorable! I love those first steps- she won't stop now!!!!