In the meantime, here's a random catch up of things going on around here:
It's amazing that only a week or so can go by before someone new learns that Cupcake is an excellent napper. It seems to come up in conversation frequently. Almost always the next question is what I do with all of that time. Naturally I sit on the couch, watch Oprah, and eat bonbons. Of course I first make sure to clean the house, do laundry, prepare any part of dinner ahead of time that I can, write notes, read the bible, email, blog, sew or craft. So really, the last time I was free to sit on the couch eating bonbons and watching Oprah was in college and even then I didn't. But since people in Texas have horses and stay at home Moms have lots of free time.....
Soapbox! Anyway, here is one of my recent nap time crafts that is now getting packed away until next year:
BOO!
Uh-oh! Someone is pretty interested in the potty these days though we aren't doing any training yet:
Check out what's in season locally now!!! I'm freezing away as many as I can part with each week to have some for Thanksgiving and beyond but they are SO fabulous fresh. Yum!
TUTORIAL!! I don't think I really want to be one of "those" blogs. You know, the super crafty awesomely designed blogs filled with give-aways, tips, tutorials, and an endless stream of crafty ideas. As much as I love reading them writing one full time would mean less time to be a mommy and wife and my house would be a big old mess. While I am sure those other blog writers are still awesome mommies and wives and their houses are perfectly clean I am not super mom...just a regular run of the mill Mom. So I've got to keep it simple and not spend too much time blogging. Oh yeah...and I might not get to see Oprah. Anyway, I figure I can offer an occasional tutorial and perhaps it will save me a few emails for those of you who want to know how. So, coming soon is my first ever tutorial. Here's a hint of what's to come:



1 comment:
lookin forward to the tutorial~ and yeah, you ARE super mom! so grateful that ms. chloe is a good napper! cant wait to hang out with you ~ sans oprah!
Post a Comment