Pages

11.04.2010

She loves her some Courtney

We're still catching up on World Series 2010!

On Sunday we drove out to the Darling's hotel room. By hotel room I mean hotel small home that was bigger than my old apartment and much more decorated. It had a doorbell if that paints a clearer picture. Cupcake rang that doorbell in her pumpkin shirt. Aunt Cheri gave her a full size snickers bar. Apparently Cheri and Gary are already more like Grandparents than parents. :)

We ate lunch and enjoyed catching up with them off the field! Really I just need them to live closer. I'm still hopeful to get Courtney to be a longhorn....

Anyway, it's clear: Cupcake loves her Courtney!!


She also got to meet Cameron for the first time. She's warming up to the idea of him. At least he's Courtney's brother.


I'm just glad we keep getting to see them so that Courtney can watch cupcake grow up...like I watched her grow up. I remember the first time I held her she was only 6 months old or was it 9 months? Hmmmm. Either way, it's been longer than we need to talk about. She's still as sweet as she was then! AND its so much fun to see my cupcake love her so much!

No comments: