We realize that some of you have not been in an ultrasound and we know that none of you were in ours. How unfair, right?
We were able to sneak a camera into ours, but you'll want to turn your volume up before hitting play:
** One note: please don't mention this on Facebook yet! We're wanting to give family, friends, and blog stalkers the first glance at our news. We'll post to FB when we're ready. **
7 months ago



9 comments:
Congratulations!!! Chloe is going to love having a little sister, I know I always wished that I had one!! :) Love you all!!
Courtney
hahaha!!!! that was adorable! Dr. Chloe is super cute~
So precious! Congrats! We are excited for all 4 of you and can't wait to meet this new bundle of joy! We love you!
Uber adorable! Loved her face when she was putting on the lotion. Too funny. I'm so happy for you guys. Looks like we'll be having a boy set and girl set this coming October :) Congratulations!!!!
Oh.....how cute! I think you have a little Chloe doctor there. Yehhhhh, a baby girl!.....so glad she is doing so well. I'm happy happy! Love, Nana
Team Bikini!!!! Congratulations on the new baby girl AND on that genius of a 2-year old you've got there. Love this video. :)
Oscar-winning performance by your belly and your two-year-old! Love it! Most creative reveal yet (waaaay better than cake or balloons). Hope you are feeling lots better today.
Haha so cute!!! Welcome to the club and girls are soo much fun!! Can't wait for our little ones to be friends :)
That was genius!!! And hilarious too! Congrats on girl #2...sisters are the best!!!
Post a Comment