It's too sunny. My kids refused to look at the camera. You see more of the neighbors house in this picture than ours. But...it's the reality of our picture taking these days. How about those roses? They are mine...and they cooperated nicely. :)
We hope you had a fabulous day celebrating the Risen King! We went to church first thing in the morning and so Easter baskets were not had until after church. Here's the action run down of our older bunny:
A look at the baskets:
Our littlest bunny spent most of the day watching though I'm guessing by next year we'll have two running in for their baskets.
I have carrot cake hang over and if I don't walk away from the Easter egg hunt basket I might gain two pounds during nap this afternoon. However, as a first Easter for Cutie Pie...and another one for the rest of us....it was a really special day.



No comments:
Post a Comment