We celebrated my birthday as a family on Sunday. We went to our church's evening service and then to dinner at the County Line for some awesome Texas BBQ. Then we came home and opened presents and cuddled on the couch. It was an awesome birthday! On Monday, my actual birthday, the Beasley's came over for wii, pizza, and putting Chloe's room together. It was so fun to have them here on my actual birthday. I was not going to mention it was my birthday but they figured it out and brought beautiful flowers, balloons, and a cookie cake. It is soooo fun to celebrate a birthday with kiddos. They were more excited then me! I even got some very dear home made cards that I will treasure...seriously. I asked them to guess my age...Gray said 35, Aiden 33, and Melia 69. Yikes! Apparently I need to do some work on my looks now that I am a "mom."
Anyway, here are some pictures from our week:



1 comment:
Where's the pictures of her room ???? I can't wait any longer!
Post a Comment