Pages

2.12.2010

Sweets, Sweeties, and so on...

Remember these drooling monsters:




That was so 10 months ago. Now they are on the go...



Today the Cupcake and I headed to our sweet friend's, Liza and Lily's, house. Actually because of nap schedules and the reality of how long a project can take with the little angels....we went around lunch, came home for a nap, and then went back again. Either way we had a fun afternoon letting the girls play, drive, jump, play music, cry together, and have a little tea party. In between the action we even made some sweets for our other sweets (and us...we won't try to act like we aren't eating a few too). We are so thankful to have such dear friends so close. Chloe loves Lily and I love Liza. I hope the girls continue to grow their friendship for a LONG LONG time.

Here's the outcome of Liza and I's work:

2 comments:

Liza A Martin said...

Love it! Love you! Super cute video of them as little ones! And love how you displayed your cookies! Brian just looked at them and said "Babe yours look just like that!" Haha. i've got a keeper. :)

Sarah G said...

ahhh..soo sweet. It's so neat to see how they've changed over 10 months.
awesome cookies too ...yum yum!

smooches