Pages

11.24.2010

Rain, Rain, Rain, Rainy Day....

Cupcake loves the rain right now. In one of her Baby Signing Songs they sing about the weather and when it gets to wind and rain she is so excited she jumps up and down while doing the signs for rain and wind.

Sooooo I decided I could forgo neatly flat ironed hair one afternoon and play in the rain with my cupcake. Needless to say she was thrilled. Especially with a particular puddle that pools up in our driveway every time it rains. I've carried her over said puddle many times and instructed her on the grossness of muddy rain water. This day however, we went nuts. Cupcake loved her raincoat and hat. Splashed until she was a muddy mess. AND the best part is when we came in and striped the muddy wet clothes off she reached up and asked "Cuddle?" Soooo, we then rocked, cuddled and read books, frizzy hair and all until we warmed up.

I think I love rain too.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

LOVELY....just a wonderful time and the stuff the best memories are made of :)