Pages

5.30.2009

Chloe loves Aunt Robyn...

Sorry I've been slow with the posts. Our #1 blog stalker was in town so I got lazy :)!!! Robyn came to Austin last weekend for a long weekend to meet Chloe and without a doubt Chloe loves her Aunt. Chloe and I have been in withdrawls all week since she left. It was so fun to have her here that it seems lonely without her. Come back soon.....

We had a fun weekend of cuddling the baby, eating out at some fun restaurants, swimming, and just hanging out. Here are some pictures from the weekend and of Chloe!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ahhh soo sweet. I've been dying to read a new blog. Yeah!!
I'm so glad you guys had a great time with Robyn. I can't wait to see you soon.
Love
Sarah

Sally said...

Thanks for the pictures. Chloe looks so happy with Auntie Robyn. That Minnie Mouse outfit is adorable. Love, Grandma Sally

Robyn said...

Blog stalker is back! Thanks for the feature ;) I miss Chloeeeee