Pages

5.05.2009

Chloe loves her Daddy!

This past weekend was great! Something about the 7 week mark has brought so many changes around here. Chloe is consistently sleeping 5-7 hours per night, she is very alert, smiling more each day, loves playing on her play mat, and is just super fun!


When Chris comes home from work each day, he can't wait for some cuddle time with Chloe. He talks so sweet to her telling her how he missed her all day and how pretty she looks in whatever outfit I have her in that day. It is so adorable and I know Chloe LOVES that special Daddy time each day. Friday after work I grabbed this pic of them just hanging after the normal cuddles. Chloe looks so content here...it's almost like she is thinking "MINE." Guess I'll have to teach her that he is MINE too and that I used to be the one that got all the attention when he came home!









Saturday we went to a baby shower for one of Chris's work friends and his wife. Chloe did great with all the people and noise. Then we came home and watched the Kentucky Derby. Not long after that, I found these sleeping beauties...so precious!














Sunday we went to our friend Lindsay's wedding. She and Mark looked so happy! Again Chloe did great. We're beginning to think she's a social butterfly and enjoys being out and about. At least we know she comes by it honestly! She wore precious little ballet slippers to the wedding. Here is a picture, post festivities with her Daddy.


2 comments:

Robyn said...

I love it! Chole has such wonderful parents!!

Robyn said...

that was Chloe - little dyslexia! haha