Confession: When I was a young tot I would love the moments before bath time when my mom would strip me to the buff. It was such a freeing feeling that I apparently wanted to share it with the whole house...whoever was there. I would run through the house while yelling at the top of my lungs "Naked Lady, Naked Lady" (also quickly followed by "No hair, Mom" because I had a sensitive head and didn't want her to comb out tangles). You would think that my parents would have been more concerned about their only daughter flaunting her nudity with such pride. Then again it was 1982 and the world was a safer place for naked babies. Also, Ken and Carol don't raise a prude (ask my sister in law)! That said, I've apparently passed on this finer characteristic to our only daughter. She LOVES being naked. She can't run around announcing it (yet) but she is generally happier when we've stripped her down baring the goods to crisp air. So in the depths of desperate measures to buy time last weekend so that we could finish clearing the garage we decided to strip 'er down. Our happy baby gave us time to finish the garage and left some time for this little photo shoot. I'm biased, I know but this Naked Lady is precious!
7 months ago



4 comments:
Craxton is Chillaxin ;)
Precious doesn't even begin to describe this little angel...y'all sure make pretty babies over there at the Crack House!
She is getting SOOO big! Such a cutie pie. Can't wait to see her again. Love, Grandma Sally
Oh my gosh... I love this pic...
ha,ha,
How awesome!!
Post a Comment